Overseas visitors looking to experience the very best of London dining in the finest restaurants can do so with exclusive savings through the Luxury Restaurant Guide with their £10 for 10 day trial, perfect for the upscale tourist.
The Luxury Restaurant Guide, where you can search and book all awarded UK restaurants, now offers a subscription Club. It is the country’s only dedicated fine dining club with the largest selection of savings, privileges and exclusive access arrangements at over 375 of the most awarded restaurants.
Of the thousands of dining covers booked every year via the luxuryrestaurantguide.com platform, around 20% is from overseas visitors. Both the website and app allows free bookings but only those subscribing to the Luxury Restaurant Club (usually £95 per annum) can enjoy savings. With the average Club savings per dining visit at £30, and up to around £97.50 saved per visit, it is a worthwhile investment. The card can be used for multiple visits during the ten day term. There is no restriction on the amount of 10 day trials a customer can take out. Club members can instantly download a digital card online to present in affiliated restaurants or book online to have benefits applied automatically.
Managing Director, Tessa Shreeve says, ‘The promise is to ensure greater savings with usage than payment of the £10 for 10 day trial. The UK is one of the finest dining destinations in the world with its wealth of cuisines and ideal for the gourmet traveller. Our trial membership was launched for inbound growth and recognises the vital importance of UK tourism and the fine dining sector competing with other countries and less formal dining.
In 2016 it attracted over 7,500 users from Chinese tourists alone who have taken advantage of the exceptional savings during their shopping trips and excursions. As the weak UK exchange rate continues to entice more and more overseas visitors, the trial membership looks set to grow in 2017 with its USP of the right places at the right prices.
Some example offers:
Average savings per visit are based on two diners and marked beside each example below
- Sketch, Mayfair – member eats free when dining with one or more guests (£66)
- The Dorchester Grill – glass of Champagne on arrival for all diners (£28)
- Benares, Mayfair – 15% off total bill Champagne cocktail on arrival (£40)
- Morton’s Club – Access and 15% dining and a cocktail after your meal (£24)
- Petrus, Knightsbridge – Glass of fizz for all diners (£30)
- Bulgari Hotel – Rivea Restaurant – member eats free when dining one or more guests (£32)
- Andre Garrett at Cliveden House, Berkshire – member eats for free when dining with one or more guests (£70)
- Belmond le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, Oxfordshire – 10 per cent off food bill (£30)
- Coworth Park, Berkshire – 10 per cent off total bill (£20)
- Chewton Glen, Hampshire – 10 per cent off total bill (£16)
- Lucknam Park, Wiltshire – 10 per cent off total bill (£20)
- Gravetye Manor, West Sussex – member eats for free when dining with one or more guests (£62)
- Lords of the Manor, Gloucestershire – 10 per cent off total bill (£20)