Vision Marketing (parent company to Design Restaurants) has been selected by Seaham Hall to implement and run the debut loyalty programme for its prestigious boutique five star property in the North East.
Seaham Hall Club has been created to provide a range of unrivalled VIP privileges, rewards and services for the hotel’s and spa’s discerning regular customers. Membership also offers complimentary dining at the largest selection of AA rosette and Michelin starred restaurants of any dining club in the UK.
For a one-off annual fee of just £195, Seaham Hall Club members can enjoy amazing benefits worth several thousands of pounds, including: free dining at Blunos Sea Grill during the week and at the eastern inspired Ozone restaurant all week; a complimentary junior suite; £2,250 off private room hire; and exclusive one-day spa passes to its award winning Serenity Spa.
Ross Grieve, general manager of Seaham Hall, says: “The Seaham Hall Club membership is for those discerning guests and gourmands looking to enjoy life and wellbeing as fully as possible. It is for people who appreciate the exquisitely understated luxury of our hotel – which I believe to be among the most beautiful in the world – the mouth-watering cuisine – and the extensively equipped spa. Seaham Hall is a byword for meticulous service and this club, with its fantastic array of benefits, is a remarkable indictment of just how much we value our best customers.”
Vision Marketing Managing Director, Tessa Shreeve, says she has “coveted Seaham for years so the launch today is particularly exciting. I originally visited the year after it opened as a hotel when I was invited to discuss a private members club and am delighted that the club has finally launched today”.
Specifically, members are entitled to:
- Complimentary dining for Sunday lunch and dinner for Sunday to Thursday when dining with one or more guests in Blunos Sea Grill.
- Complimentary dining all week for lunch and dinner in Ozone.
- A complimentary junior suite with breakfast and spa entry for two – valued from £295 – following three dining visits to Blunos Sea Grill or Ozone.
- Exclusive upgrade rates.
- One complimentary spa pass for two to enjoy full use of the Serenity Spa, valid Monday to Friday – valued at £250.
- Complimentary enrolment into the Design Restaurants membership club, allowing the member to dine in over 300 fine dining restaurants throughout the UK on a complimentary or privileged basis during specified meal periods – valued at £90. www.designrestaurants.com
- Four spa passes for two people to enjoy complimentary use of Serenity Spa when booking a minimum 60 minute treatment per person, valid Monday to Friday.
- Loaded levy to the members card of £2,250 to redeem against the room hire charge as below:
- £250 levy for the Byron Room when booking a meeting when a minimum ten delegates are in attendance.
- £250 levy for the Byron Room when booking a private function when a minimum ten guests are in attendance.
- £750 levy for the Ballroom for a private function for 25 people or more
- £1,500 levy to redeem against exclusive use of Seaham Hall,
- One Sunday Spa and Stay voucher entitling the member to stay in a junior suite for £150 – valued at £295.
- Exclusive invitations to gourmet events, spa and social activities at Seaham Hall and other leading hotels and restaurants throughout the UK.
- Complimentary half bottle of house champagne to enjoy in Blunos Sea Grill for each new member recommendation who joins – valued at £35.
Prospective members should call Seaham Hall Club membership services on 01276 850581 or go to http://www.seaham-hall.co.uk/Membership_at_Seaham_Hall
Additionally, as part of Vision Marketing’s Design Restaurants network, Seaham Hall will benefit from the exposure to over 20,000 gourmet diners from leading restaurants nationally, with the potential to generate significant incremental revenue in both rooms, spa and F&B. Design Restaurants members are affluent lovers of food and wine, predominately AB individuals who regularly fine dine. Existing Design Restaurants members will be able to enjoy complimentary member dining benefits in the restaurants and are able to upgrade their existing membership to a full membership at Seaham Hall on request. A full list of participating Design Restaurant is available at www.designrestaurants.com.
About Seaham Hall
Dating back to 1791, the iconic Seaham Hall is just 30 minutes drive from the captivating city of Durham. With views to the wild and romantic heritage coast, this 5 star hotel has a fascinating past and like many Georgian country houses, indulges a rich history and an eccentric character that contradicts its contemporary interior.
Seaham Hall has gone through a remarkable transition over the years and has more recently benefited from a 1.5 million upgrade under new ownership. This delightfully contemporary hotel is set in 37 acres of grounds with a fabulous cliff top location overlooking the coast and is home to the extensive award winning Serenity Spa. Seaham Hall bears testimony to the golden age of the Romantic Movement inspired by Lord Byron himself.
Their motto ‘Luxuria Semper’ sums it up beautifully…Luxury Always.
Seaham Hall is located at Lord Byron’s Walk, Seaham SR7 7AG and is an all-suite hotel with suites from £295 to £475 per night. To make a reservation, please call 0191 516 1400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.seaham-hall.co.uk for more information.
Design Restaurants is the online fine dining guide and members club recommending the best places to eat in the UK and offering fantastic benefits in many of them. Download our free app at www.designrestaurants.com.